Best CoolSculpting services available in Munich
CoolSculpting® is offered at Joveoderm Clinic, serving Munich, Germany. CoolSculpting® is the only FDA-approved, non-surgical treatment for fat reduction that uses cooling of fat cells in order to permanently eliminate stubborn fat deposits. This results in a noticeable improvement in contour in treated areas. It is perfect for areas that are resistant to diet and exercise. The results are proven and over 1 million people have been treated worldwide. At our Connecticut CoolSculpting practice, we perform a Treatment to Transformation in order to get you to look amazing from every angle.
CoolSculpting® was developed by two Harvard scientists that made two interesting observations. One observation was that children who ate lots of cold popsicles developed dimples in their cheeks. The second observation was that women horseback riders, who rode frigid leather saddles every morning, had minimal fat in their inner thigh areas from the constant contact with the cold leather. This gave them the idea that cold temperature can selectively and safely kill and eliminate fat cells without damaging the skin or nerves. This process is now called Cryolipolysis® and is what CoolSculpting is based upon.
In summary, CoolSculpting® is:
- Completely non-invasive and non-surgical – no needles, liposuction, incisions, or anesthesia
- Safe and effective with very low risk of side effects
- Proven permanent fat reduction
- The beauty of CoolSculpting is that it is completely non-surgical and non-invasive. CoolSculpting can be performed on patients of all ages over 18 years old at our Connecticut plastic surgery practice.
- CoolSculpting is ideal for both men and women in Connecticut with busy lifestyles that don’t have time for surgery in the operating room or don’t want the down-time and recovery.
- CoolSculpting is great for women of child-bearing age since they often want to improve the contour of a certain area, but are hesitant because they don’t want to undergo liposuction or a tummy tuck if they plan on getting pregnant. CoolSculpting is safe before pregnancy but cannot be performed while pregnant or breastfeeding. CoolSculpting can safely be performed 6 months after delivering a baby.
- CoolSculpting treatments do not need any anesthesia and there are no incisions that need to heal. Therefore, CoolSculpting is great for patients who have any health problems, smoke, are diabetic, or are not good candidates for surgery or anesthesia.
- Areas that can be treated with CoolSculpting in Connecticut include: abdomen (muffin top), upper back bra fat, upper arms, flanks (love handles), outer thighs (saddlebags), inner thighs, and the banana roll under the buttock.
Read more about Cool Sculpting Reviews here.